My Photo
Name:
Location: Newark, Ohio, United States

Lead pastor of the Newark Ohio Church of the Nazarene

Thursday, May 10, 2007





So it is Thursday and it is "Evening of worship" eve! Tomorrow evening our church will gather with other people from Central Ohio and we will worship God in the historic Midland Theatre.


Practices are nearly over, guitars have been restrung, drums have been tuned and we are ready to go. Today is moving equipment from the church day followed by an evening practice. Tomorrow the technology side will be added and tomorrow evening we hope to see a lot of people in the seats. It would be nice to fill this place but not have to turn anyone away. It seats close to 1200 so we will see how it goes.


Don't be late because I have a feeling that people are going to get there early. According to the sign you can go Saturday and hear the Ink Spots! I think I'll stick with Newark Naz. Worship on Friday night!

See you at 8:00 p.m. (Click on the first picture and see if you can find me in it. No I am not sitting on the bench in front of the Midland but I am in the picture. I took these this morning.)